8/08/2008

_22

I am so pumped about being married to the coolest girl I've ever known! I was just thinking today about how lucky I am to be in love and how fun it is to be best friends with Amber. I was going through some stuff and came across some old paraphernalia from when we first started dating. If you aren't already so over this mushy blog entry then look below and behold some of our earliest mementos:

I think this is the first [love?] letter I ever wrote to Amber... well, the envelope anyway
And this is (not the first but one of the first) letters she wrote to me (check out that sweet hand-drawn digital-looking type! And thats when I knew...)And these are the tickets from when we went to see a really ridiculous musical at the Hale theatre in Orem. It was sort of an early birthday date for Amber's birthday, because she left for Quatemala the next day (or was it the day after that...)

5 comments:

The Gorbott said...

total mush-fest

JON TROUTMAN'O'MAN said...

I just noticed that I spelled Guatemala with a "Q" but can't bring myself to correct it.

Rupeshow said...

i thought that you spelled guatemala with a "q" because it was some funny joke that i didn't understand. i'm glad that's not the case

Original Kos said...

Cuteness.

olivia said...

yeah, i like Q-uatemala. and i can really say that because i'm native. i mean half-native.

this post is nostalgic to me too because i was there for so much of that--minus the love-letter-making.

but i was the one listening as you thought outloud about going to a musical and asking if that was lame and asking what was "spitfire grill".

i'm glad it wasn't lame, but instead, eternal...