4/22/2008

_09

Well, this morning marked the end of design classes for the byu graphic design bfa class of 08. And what better way to go out than listening to Adrian tell us long and illustrious stories of Australian rain forests and Aboriginal funeral dances? After class the thirteen of us went up to Gallery 303 and did a photoshoot with our current exhibit, photos by Ashton Rodgers. (If you haven't seen the exhibit, and you get a chance, you should check it out this week, because I think it comes down on Friday or Saturday. Gallery 303 of the HFAC, BYU)

It is sort of a strange feeling to be finishing the design program. I still have a lot of projects to finish over the coming months, before I graduate in December, so I'm not totally finished. But from here on out it will be more self-directed and individual, with no group classes and critiques. I am excited but also feel a bit sad to be leaving the past 2 years behind...

2 comments:

Rupeshow said...

what game are you and tyler playing? please tell me it's bonanza... jk.

JON TROUTMAN'O'MAN said...

We're playing Un (that's french for Uno)